2012/07/21

Winter Holiday in South Korea in December 2008 - Part 3

Welcome to the fourth section of my winter vacation in South Korea in December 2008. In this section, I will explain on how we spent another day in Everland, a Korea Train Express (KTX) journey to Daejeon, and being crazy over beef intestines again for dinner on our final day in the Myeondong shopping district.

Part 1 ~ Another Day at Everland Resort & At An Unnamed Ski Resort


On Friday (19 December), we woke up pretty early at around 6.10 a.m.. We had a shower and changed up to start the day. According to my parents, we were to visit another ski resort that day. I can't remember what the resort's name was, but you'll see the quality once I upload some images here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Attention: No Posts For This Month